NEW - Raincoat - Mint
Influenced by French hunting jackets from the 1920’s, the Raincoat invites your children to play outside without interruption from the pesky weather. This 100% waterproof raincoat boasts a detachable hood, two front pockets, and accommodating side gussets for ease of movement. While it has a timeless style, it was distinctly designed to keep out wind, water, and mud while remaining breathable and cozy for those outdoor explorations that go well past snack-time.
- When your child is younger the Raincoat can be cuffed up to 10 cm to create the perfect fit.
- They are designed to have room to wear wooly under layers during the colder seasons.
- Our garments are designed to be adjustable so children can grow into them.
- Every child is a different shape and size and we do our best to maximize the time our weatherwear can be used.
* We do our very best to make sure our samples are as close to the exact product as possible, but due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colour samples may appear different on different monitors.
- Lightweight + Soft
- Waterproof + Windproof
- Mud + Dirt Repellant
- Breathable + Moisture Wicking
- Free from Harmful Chemicals
- Made in Canada
- Bluesign Certified
- 100% Recycled Content + Recyclable
- Reflective Patch
- Brass Snaps
If you can't find the size you are looking for, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's size and weight. You have thirty days to return, no questions asked.
• HEIGHT: 92 - 107 cm / 42.5 in
• WEIGHT: 13 - 17 kg / 29-39 lbs
• WAIST: 51 - 54 cm / 21.2 in
• HEIGHT: 108 - 118 cm / 46.5 in
• WEIGHT: 18 kg - 23 kg / 39 - 50 lbs
• WAIST: 55 - 58 cm / 22 in
• HEIGHT: 119-128 cm / 50.4 in
• WEIGHT: 21 kg - 30 kg / 45-64 lbs
• WAIST: 59-62 cm / 24.4 in
• HEIGHT: 129-140 cm / 55 in
• WEIGHT: 30 kg - 40 kg / 65-86 lbs
• WAIST: 63 - 66 cm / 26 in
For more information, check out our detailed sizing guide.
Our fabric is waterproof, windproof, dirt and mud resistant, breathable and soft so your little ones stay comfy, cozy for longer.
We’re so proud of our Fabric, we wrote a whole page about it! Learn more here.